[rhn-users] Valid Entitlement; RHN Connections Fail/Timeout

Goslin, Paul pgoslin at cincom.com
Fri Jan 22 19:43:52 UTC 2010

You'll get a lot more detailed information as to where it is failing if
you do:
 yum -v list update

The output of mine (even though there are no updates currently) is:

Config time: 0.037
Looking for repo options for [rhel-x86_64-server-5]
Yum Version: 3.2.22
Setting up Package Sacks
Skipping security plugin, no data
pkgsack time: 0.040