[rhos-list] Optimizing IT: Red Hat Virtual Event

Daniel Dumitriu daniel at dumdan.com
Wed Dec 5 18:53:52 UTC 2012

This is just a repeat of the comment/question I left in "The Lounge" of
the Event:
==
Thanks, Perry, for the OpenStack presentation.
Inciting, to say the least.
Question: At various points, you did mention "Heat" as an upstream
project. Could you be more specific on the provisioning side of
things ?
It would be interesting, for example, to see what could happen if
"Foreman" would be used to "provision the Cloud". Especially for a
"private hybrid cloud" that includes both VMs and hardware servers.

Daniel

--
Daniel Dumitriu
daniel at dumdan.com