[rhos-list] Keystone user authentication with existing LDAP

Kumar Vaibhav vaibhav.k.agarwal at in.com
Thu Dec 6 12:26:42 UTC 2012

Hi,I want to authenticate my users with existing OpenLDAP server. It already have the username and password for users. I use this OpenLDAP server for authenticating Linux servers in the network.Is it possible to keep only user information in LDAP.?Since my LDAP server do not have Role, Group,and other Tree DN available, I want these to be stored in database only. I should have used Only DB also but the problem is my OpenLDAP server has passwords encrypted in MD5.Regards,VaibhavGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!