[rhos-list] how to install more compute nodes

Vogel Nicolas nicolas.vogel at heig-vd.ch
Fri Apr 12 15:04:04 UTC 2013

Ok thanks. I have some problems with the public interface, but I think it shouldn’t be a big problem to solve.

So for my compute node, the only thing I need to install is “yum install openstack-nova-compute” and nothing else (I will try Cinder later if it isn’t stable yet) ? After that just modify the nova.conf , create the private subnet with the bridge interface and it should work?
I will begin with that and give feedback about it.

Cheers,
Nicolas.