[rhos-list] Nova-network v.s. Quantum in Openstack preview

Ted Brunell tbrunell at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 02:03:20 UTC 2013

I was working getting OpenStack working on a two-node setup using PackStack and then changing out Nova Network with Quantum + Open vSwitch using the RHEL 6.4 kernel.  I have attached the step-by-step instructions that I used to accomplish this in case they are of use to anyone else.  They are not as stream-lined as what Gary posted, but they should accomplish the same thing.

R/
Ted

Ted Brunell - RHCDS, RHCE, RHCVA
Solution Architect