[rhos-list] Nova-network v.s. Quantum in Openstack preview

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 15:13:05 UTC 2013

On 02/14/2013 04:57 PM, Shixiong Shang (shshang) wrote:
> Hi, Gary:
>
> Thank you so much for the clarification! What you described below makes
> perfect sense. I will keep it in mind when I verify the iptable settings
> on my side.

ok, great. let me know if you need any assistance with it

> Btw, I run into a KVM issue a couple of days ago.

Can you please shed some light here. Due to various selinus issues I do
the following:

sed -i 's/^SELINUX=.*/SELINUX=permissive/' /etc/selinux/config

At the moment I am using the following image:

  glance image-create --name cirros --disk-format qcow2
--container-format bare --is-public 1 --copy-from
https://launchpad.net/cirros/trunk/0.3.0/+download/cirros-0.3.0-x86_64-disk.img

Thanks
Gary