[rhos-list] starting openstack folsom preview

Kashif Mohammad k.mohammad1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 00:01:22 UTC 2013

Hi

I am trying to install  openstack folsom with quantum and openvswitch. I have few questions.

 We have a institutional subscription of Redhat and I requested for openstack folsom preview subscription. I got a mail saying that your subscription in in process but didn't get any mail confirming the subscription.
 Where is openvswitch rpm ? I can't see in rhel6.4. Is it in openstack folsom repo ?
 Are rpm's from openstack folsom repo moves to epel repo at later stage ?

Thanks
Kashif