[rhos-list] issues with cinder and the nfs driver

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 6 03:46:07 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 03:19 AM, Chris Wright wrote:
> [...]

I'm not seeing any issue on some test setup either but, as also Chris
suggests, mount.nfs is not even rootwrapped so I suggest those DEBUG
lines are not the root cause.

It seems to be executing 'mount.nfs' with no arguments just to make sure
it is available and, by default, mount.nfs exits with 1 when no
arguments are given... that shouldn't be blocking execution, those are
just DEBUG lines.
--
Giulio Fidente
IRC: giulivo