[rhos-list] unable to delete an instance

Vogel Nicolas nicolas.vogel at heig-vd.ch
Thu Mar 21 16:00:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I had an instance who couldn’t terminate properly so I used the command “nova reset-state –active <id>” to modify her status to Active. It works but after that, using nova delete <id>, my instance is still standing in the “Deleting” Task.
Can I delete this instance direct in the database? What is the way to manually terminate an instance?
This instance had a volume attached to her so I think I will have to manually detach and delete this volume too. But command nova volume-list is giving me “ERROR: ConnectionRefused: '[Errno 111] Connection refused'”.

Thanks,

Nicolas.