[rhos-list] EXTERNAL: Re: SSH Key Injection not working.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Mar 25 20:44:10 UTC 2013

More gray hair!

J/k,

Let me get u to run this module also.

Its a new one that shows debug stuff, if u feel comfortable adjusting the
cloud-init config to use it.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/34557/

Then adding 'verbose: True' in your yaml userdata file will show exactly
the userdata/metadata that is available.

I should upstream that sometime soon.

Btw, if u have any questions, feel free to jump on #cloud-init on freenode
irc.

Also these errors would explain a lot:

- Failed reading from http://169.254.169.254/2009-04-04/

Then after that it defaulted back to the 'none' datasource, which makes me
wonder if the ec2 metadata server is alive (and forwarded correctly). I
personally use the config drive datasource (no special network stuff
required). U can try that also (its a setting in nova.conf).