[rhos-list] Control Access to instance termination

Kumar Vaibhav vaibhav.k.agarwal at in.com
Tue Mar 26 14:17:51 UTC 2013

Hi,Thanks for the help.This seems to solve one part of my problem of changing the state of the instance. A user cannot delete the other users' instance.However the listing problem still continues to exist. I checked the logs and found that getall access control is possible by using the policy.json. But getall function itself uses the filter of 'projectid' from the context. So other part seems to be difficult. Regards,Vaibhav Original message From:"Eoghan Glynn"< eglynn at redhat.com >Date: 25 Mar 13 22:08:26Subject: Re: [rhoslist] Control Access to instance terminationTo: Kumar Vaibhav Cc: rhoslist > or using the older syntax:> > [["role:admin"], ["role:projectadmin",> "projectid:%(projectid)s"]], ["userid:%(userid)s"]]Typo:[["role:admin"], ["role:projectadmin", "projectid:%(projectid)s"], ["userid:%(userid)s"]]Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!