[rhos-list] cloud-init configuration for ssh access

David Raddatz draddatz at sgi.com
Fri Oct 18 20:47:39 UTC 2013

OK - I've got to be really close.  I created my instance (after installing cloud-init in it and configuring it for my cloud-tester user as the default and setting disable_root to 0, ran virt-sysprep on the image, uploaded it using glance and launched an instance using that image and keypair) and when I try to ssh into the instance using the keypair, I get:

	Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

I get this for both users (root and cloud-tester).  What am I missing?

Dave