[rhos-list] Cannot create/modify projects: no default role Member

Lodgen, Brad Brad.Lodgen at centurylink.com
Wed Jul 9 01:07:23 UTC 2014

I deployed via packstack using the RHEL-OSP V4 evaluation. Before looking at the roles today, I hadn't used the keystone command at all with this deployment.

There was another issue earlier with packstack not creating the proper iptables rules on the cinder node, and I moved over to packstack because the foreman deployment was doing similar things. For example, it turned sasl auth on in qpid by default, but left saslauthd turned off in chkconfig and never started saslauthd service, so none of the services could communicate.

Does the eval version have different packages?