[scl.org] Organic SEO for Softwarecollections.org

Dear business owner of Softwarecollections.org,

I would like to take a few minutes from your schedule and ask for your attention towards Internet marketing for Softwarecollections.org.

As a business Owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your website among top in search engines. Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with your website.

-Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases

-Unorganized social media accounts

-Not compatible with all mobile devices

-Many bad back links to your website

Looking at the above issues and other additional improvements for your website, I would request you to give us a chance to fix those issues. Our team of Search Engine and Social Media experts are here to serve you with best inputs. If you are interested in learning more about current status of your website, we would be glad to share WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT of Softwarecollections.org for FREE.

You will feel the difference once you get services from our company as we never let our clients expectations go down. Being at the top left of Google (#1- #3 organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's website traffic and online reputation. You will be happy to know that, my team is willing to guarantee you 1st page Google ranking for your targeted local keyword phrases.

If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to email us, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this website audit report.

Best Regards,
Vicky Bhat
Marketing Consultant