[scl.org] No sources on softwarecollections.org?

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 13:46:18 UTC 2014

On 07/14/2014 02:48 AM, Jakub QB Dorňák wrote:
> You are right, they are not easy to find, because there are no extra
> links to them. But if You click "browse", You may find the SRPMs in
> the repository. Once You install the RPM with YUM repository
> configuration, You may get SRPMs using yumdownloader.
>
> There may still be some repositories missing their SRPMs, as this
> does not work from the very beginning. I will check it and try to
> manually sync them from Copr.

Thanks. I had been using the browse link. It was mongodb24 that
initially led me there, but a number of the scl packages are missing
sources. E.g.

https://www.softwarecollections.org/repos/rhscl/httpd24/epel-6-x86_64/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/repos/rhscl/python27/epel-6-x86_64/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/repos/rhscl/php55/epel-6-x86_64/