Re: [scl.org] php55-5.5.13 SCL SPEC

Thanks,

I had the same but from softwarecollections.org.
Are there any plans to build an SCL for the latest 5.5.14 PHP ?

--
Ruslan Bors

On Friday, July 4, 2014 4:04 PM, Miroslav Suchý <msuchy redhat com> wrote:

On 07/04/2014 03:33 PM, Ruslan Bors wrote:

> ... to elaborate more do the mentioned repositories provide the SRC.RPMs of the SCL PHP packages or anywhere else I can
> take them ?

http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/rhscl/php55/
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/remi/php55more/

For example source for php55.rpm is here:
http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/rhscl/php55/epel-6-x86_64/php55-1.1-5.el6/php55-1.1-5.el6.src.rpm

You can install .repo file from the pages above and then download all the sources via
  yumdownloader --source php55*

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS