Re: [scl.org] How to build meta-package in copr

On 11/20/2014 12:13 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Trying to follow https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/docs/building/

> It seems like I need to have scl-utils-build as part of the initial build root
> to compose the srpm?

That's correct. Initially you have to add scl-utils-build to minimal
buildroot to build metapackage. Once you have it built, you should add
<scl>-build to minimal buildroot as well. (At this point you should be
able to remove scl-utils-build, as <scl>-build should usually depend on it.)

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat