[scl.org] Community release of Software Collections 1.2

rikske at deds.nl rikske at deds.nl
Tue Nov 25 16:02:24 UTC 2014

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the community version of Software Collections 1.2.
Please keep this community version up-to-date with upstream updates.

Previously, the SCL community version was outdated like ..... and so on
'pretty' useless. Also for test projects, homebrew projects and
developers.

More like just do it good on the right way or stop the whole project.

Regards,

Greetings,