[scl.org] Suspicious collections in the listing all collections

Dmitrijs Milajevs dimazest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:22:04 UTC 2014

This is the default text for unpublished repos:

*Unpublished*: These SCLs are *not* listed publicly, so users browsing the
SoftwareCollections.org index will not see these packages or be able to
install them. This is for collections that are currently in development
prior to release to the public, or for packages that are for your personal
use.

In my case the collection is in development, so I would not share it to
avoid confusion.

--
Dima