[scl.org] Citrix Users

Hector Ribera hector.ribera at lead-sourcing.com
Thu Sep 11 22:49:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wanted to take a quick moment to follow up on any current or upcoming
list/database requests you may have as well as introduce you to our new data
services and we also have some offers running on for the current purchase.

I'd love the opportunity to work with you, so let me know if you have any
availability to discuss our services more.  Or, if there is anything you are
currently working on, I can always get back to you with a samples and count.
Much thanks!

Regards,

Hector Ribera

B2B| Marketing Associate

Our Services: Email Appending l Data Hygiene l B2B Email List l Technology
Users List l Email Campaign l List Management l Telemarketing Lists