[scl.org] Your first week with OpenShift plus a free bo ok

Title: Your first week with OpenShift plus a free book
How was your first week with OpenShift?
View this email in your browser
How was your first week with OpenShift Online? Would you mind answering two quick questions about your experience so far?

OPEN SURVEY

If you are experiencing any issues or have any feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our Help Center.

In order to help you be as successful as possible, we're also offering a free download of our book, Getting Started with OpenShift.

Download

Thanks,
The OpenShift Team