[scl.org] Suspicious collections in the listing all collections

Hi, I've found some items on https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/ that I find rather confusing, all from different reason. Please, help me identify false positive before I report that as issues:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/dimazest/nlp/
"Unpublished: These SCLs are not listed publicly..." -- well, they are publicly listed, since I see them when I'm not logged in.

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/mstuchli/CoprCI/
This is actually not software collection, right? Why it is listed on scl.org?

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/mbooth/eclipse-luna/
This copr has no builds assigned, or at least I see no '(not synced)' there. Shouldn't we list only properly synced collections?

Maybe some if those is expected or desired, I could just not understand the reason. Thanks for feedback.