[scl.org] Suspicious collections in the listing all collections

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:18:04 UTC 2014

Hi, I've found some items on
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/ that I find rather
confusing, all from different reason. Please, help me identify false
positive before I report that as issues:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/dimazest/nlp/
"Unpublished: These SCLs are not listed publicly..." -- well, they are
publicly listed, since I see them when I'm not logged in.

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/mstuchli/CoprCI/
This is actually not software collection, right? Why it is listed on
scl.org?

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/mbooth/eclipse-luna/
This copr has no builds assigned, or at least I see no '(not synced)'
there. Shouldn't we list only properly synced collections?

Maybe some if those is expected or desired, I could just not understand
the reason. Thanks for feedback.

Honza