Re: [scl.org] Suspicious collections in the listing all collections

On 09/02/2014 12:18 PM, Honza Horak wrote:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/dimazest/nlp/
"Unpublished: These SCLs are not listed publicly..." -- well, they are publicly listed, since I see them when I'm not
logged in.

The intention was that unpublished collection will be not displayed (only if you explicitely search them), but the code was created before the text was finished, so this part was never implemented.

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/mbooth/eclipse-luna/
This copr has no builds assigned, or at least I see no '(not synced)' there. Shouldn't we list only properly synced
collections?

Synced now as of yesterday. The cron job was not running.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS