From: Hector Ribera [mailto:hector ribera lead-sourcing com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:23 AM
To: 'sclorg redhat com'
Subject: Citrix Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Citrix Users?

Each record comes with complete, verified contact information, and includes NPI number, Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Title, Department, Postal Address, Email, Phone, Fax, Employee size, Revenue, SIC code, and Industry.

Please let me know if you’re interested, I can get back to you with more relevant information on those particular lists with samples.

Appreciate and await your response.

Regards,

Hector Ribera

B2B| Marketing Associate

Our Services: Email Appending l Data Hygiene l B2B Email List l Technology Users List l Email Campaign l List Management l Telemarketing Lists

We respect your privacy. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave Out”