[scl.org] rubygems 2.2.0 in ruby scl

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 14:57:12 UTC 2014

Dne 15.9.2014 16:45, Joe Rafaniello napsal(a):
> [...]

Well, we have Bundler which works with ruby200 available in ror40
collection. And that should just work with gems from rubygems.org. Is
that enough for you? Or you don't use ror40 collection for some reason?
One option might be to move Bundler from ror40 collection to ruby200
collection and that would be something similar to what we did in RHEL7,
i.e. there is provided just Ruby and Bundler, nothing more.

Vít