[scl.org] Request For Quote / Information

MoFEPlanning SS mofeplanning at goss-gov.org
Sat Apr 11 10:58:55 UTC 2015

Dear sir,

RE: Reminder For Request For Quote / Information.

Kindly advise receipt of our Request For Quote / Information for a Contract Supply sent to you previously via the PMO (Project Management Office) for supplies of your products / services to South Sudan so that we can deliberate on prices and terms of engagement.
Please copy your response to me via this office email address as well for expedient attention and you may send in more information on available products and more.

Thank you.

S. G. Mabiodit,
Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MOFEP),
Juba, South Sudan.
Tel: 477-126-466
Email: mofeplanning at goss.org
Email: mofeplanning at goss-gov.org