[scl.org] PHP Software Collections updates

Remi Collet rcollet at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 06:02:48 UTC 2015

Le 21/04/2015 17:50, Sim David a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> I would like to know if you plan to update the php sotfware collections
> (https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/php54/ and
> https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/php55/) in order to
> follow bug-fix and security erratas. Indeed, there are no updates since
> November 2014 (for example : the last version of php in php54 software
> collection is the 5.4.16-22).

Packages in this repository are in sync with upstream package in
RHSCL-1.2, so as soon as an update will be released, this repository
will be updated. RHSCL have the same policy than RHEL for security fix.

Remi

> Thank you in advance,
>

> Regards,
>
> WL_Dots_signature
>
> *David SIM*
>
> System Engineer, Technical Operation – Delivery Services
>

> Worldline, an atos company
>
> Tel : +33 (0) 3 20 60 94 18
>
> Mail :  david.sim at worldline.com <mailto:david.sim at worldline.com>
>
> Rue de la Pointe ZI A, 59113 Seclin
>
> worldline.com <http://worldline.com/>
>

> WL_Logo_signature

> Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à
> l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé
> par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur,
> merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire.
> L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la
> responsabilité de Worldline ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu
> de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour
> maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne
> donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être
> recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this
> e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As
> its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Worldline liability
> cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender
> endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does
> not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable
> for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

rcollet at redhat.com | Senior Software Engineer / BaseOS / WebStack team
GPG Key: 0x29F16A18
Fingerprint: 5A0E 6F54 D94D 5732 69EE  E3FF 614A 6905 29F1 6A18