Re: [scl.org] [CentOS-devel] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting on #centos-devel (2015-04-08)

On 04/01/2015 08:35 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
On Apr 01 17:48, Karanbir Singh wrote:
On 03/31/2015 03:23 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
Unfortunately I'm not available this week on Wed, I'm sorry, so
let's arrange the SCLo meeting the next week. Since we have DST in
Europe already as well, let's change to 15:00 UTC, that should fit
to out schedules the same as it did on non-DST.

So, SCLo meeting will be at 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 Brno,
11:00 Boston, 0:00+1d Tokyo, 1:00+1d Brisbane) in #centos-devel on
Freenode.

= Topics = * sync-up on current status * propose some other
topics:)

I wont be able to make it on the 8th - will be on the road. However,
one important thing is that I spent a bit of time with Brian today and
he's mostly caught up with the mechanics of the backend/lookaside
process. It would be great if you can make sure the SCL story on that
front ( which is the most complicated one ) is clearly addressed with
him.

Brian are you able to make this meetin on the 8th ?

Definitely. I should have a short update on tooling by then, and we can
dig into the details of the SCL workflow.

That sounds really nice, thanks.