[scl.org] Probably no CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting (2015-04-22)

Unfortunately, I've just learnt can't make it for today's 3 UTC sync-up meeting, so unless anybody else is volunteering to chair it after such a short notice, we can skip and talk on IRC/ML.

Just for getting some update, we've just had an earlier talk about tags for SCL, cleared up few things and agreed to continue with further discussions about tags/branches on IRC.