Re: [scl.org] Is softwarecollections.org intended to eventually become an upstream for RHSCL?

On 04/26/2015 08:43 PM, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> Right now it is indeed inverted. We are working on processes so packages
> on softwarecollections.org will be real upstream.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I just got confused and thought that
change had already happened :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat PnT Operations

Software Development Workflow Designer & Process Architect