Re: [scl.org] rhscl dockerfiles

Adding Tomas into CC, he maintains nodejs and has better knowledge what it means to run nodejs app.

My nodejs-unexperienced thought would be you can create a new docker image, that will use `FROM: nodejs-010-rhel7` and:
* add the app code somewhere into the image (e.g. into /opt/app-root/app)
* changing CMD to run your application on pure `docker run`

Or, theoretically, you don't have to create a new layer (image), just use volume mounting to get your app into the container. It would mean to run the image this way:

#> docker run -v /your/app:/opt/app-root/app nodej-010-rhel7 /opt/app-root/app/run.sh

But I may be also wrong about how it is the best to do it. Or whether this way is something we should or shouldn't recommend.

Sharing also to the ML, maybe others might have different opinions/ideas or at least issues.

Honza