Re: [scl.org] rhscl dockerfiles

Thanks Tomas.

Maybe my problem wasn't explained clearly enough. Apologies.

I like to use a base nodejs image that behaves more like the one available on docker hub https://hub.docker.com/_/node/
as opposed to one that requires the sti tools.

e.g. I can use a Dockerfile like this to build a container for my app

```
FROM nodejs
ADD . /usr/src/app
```

then do a `docker build` and I have my image for my app.