Re: [scl.org] softwarecollections.org offline

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:49:57 -0700
Noah Kantrowitz <noah coderanger net> wrote:

> Anyone know whats up with it?

I've spoken to Jared Smith here at Bluehost. He's the one who set up the
box and the hosting account. He told me the server has been rebooted but he
doesn't have SSH access to troubleshoot Apache. If someone wants to reach
Jared, his e-mail address is jared smith endurance com

--
Doran L. Barton <doran bluehost com> - Senior Developer at Bluehost
 "Do you like bowling? Let's play bowling. Breaking down the pins and get