[scl.org] issue tracking for rh-python34

Since I last checked months ago, there’s now a Python 3.4.2 in Software Collections - https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/rh-python34/.

The “Issue Tracker” URL on SoftwareCollections.org directs me to the community product “softwarecollections.org” at https://bugzilla.redhat.com, which doesn’t include rh-python34 as a component.

I login with my preexisting account.   Using my rad skills, I find that in Advanced Search under classification “Red Hat” product “Red Hat Software Collections”, there’s a component “rh-python34”.

So, who can update the link to the issue tracker to point to the correct Product?

Thanks,

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),

Office of Computer and Communications Systems,

National Library of Medicine, NIH