[scl.org] scl's release ?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 11:33:56 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 09:54 AM, Jarek Polok wrote:
> An hello again ;-)
>
> Just looked through what appeared on CentOS mirrors
> for SCLo's on 6 and 7 and I believe I spotted few minor problems:
>
> 1) rh-mariadb100 collection is missing on 6 (but tagged prod in CBS?)

Thanks for reporting, this is obviously issue -- Karanbir, can you look
at where the rh-mariadb100 vanished, please?

> 2) subdirectory naming is inconsistent between 6 and 7 (this does not
>     cause operational problems since package naming is the same .. but
>     maybe would be good to align ..):
>
>     rh-passenger40 vs. passenger-40
>     rh-python34 vs. python34
>     rh-ror41 vs. ror41
>     rh-ruby22 vs. ruby22

This is something we're aware of and had already discussed, it was
caused mainly by misunderstanding in the beginning. We were thinking
about whether it is important for people to keep names in sync and worth
changing it now (which means changing paths, that could cause some
troubles). If you have any concrete example why this doesn't work for
you, I'd be glad if you can share.. Then we may reconsider it.

Thanks!
Honza