Re: [scl.org] V8 RPM Non Existent

There were some issues over the past few days with scl.org. We have had a few reports of the repositories still being missing. I believe that it is part of the same outage but still looking in to it.

Langdon White

On 12/04/2015 02:54 PM, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] wrote:
I find the same is true for rh-python34 and rh-ruby22 - are the contents of any of the repositories still there?

-----Original Message-----
From: sclorg-bounces redhat com [mailto:sclorg-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Noah Kantrowitz
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 2:32 PM
To: sclorg redhat com
Subject: Re: [scl.org] V8 RPM Non Existent

Ditto for me with Python:

        STDERR: curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

        error: open of https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/python27/epel-6-x86_64/download/rhscl-python27-epel-6-x86_64.noarch.rpm failed: No such file or directory

--Noah

On Dec 4, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Ian Stewart-Binks <istewart redhat com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to access an rpm package: https://www.softwarecollections.org/repos/rhscl/v8314/epel-7-x86_64/noarch/rhscl-v8314-epel-7-x86_64-1-2.noarch.rpm

However, the package seems to no longer exist. In fact, none of them seem to exist, even more popular packages like Python 2.

What has happened to that package?

Thanks,
Ian