Re: [scl.org] scl's release ?

On 12/08/2015 09:54 AM, Jarek Polok wrote:
An hello again ;-)

Just looked through what appeared on CentOS mirrors
for SCLo's on 6 and 7 and I believe I spotted few minor problems:

1) rh-mariadb100 collection is missing on 6 (but tagged prod in CBS?)

Thanks for reporting, this is obviously issue -- Karanbir, can you look at where the rh-mariadb100 vanished, please?

2) subdirectory naming is inconsistent between 6 and 7 (this does not
    cause operational problems since package naming is the same .. but
    maybe would be good to align ..):

    rh-passenger40 vs. passenger-40
    rh-python34 vs. python34
    rh-ror41 vs. ror41
    rh-ruby22 vs. ruby22

This is something we're aware of and had already discussed, it was caused mainly by misunderstanding in the beginning. We were thinking about whether it is important for people to keep names in sync and worth changing it now (which means changing paths, that could cause some troubles). If you have any concrete example why this doesn't work for you, I'd be glad if you can share.. Then we may reconsider it.

Thanks!
Honza

Many thanks for your work !

Cheers