Re: [scl.org] scl's release ?

On 12/08/2015 12:47 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

On 08/12/15 11:33, Honza Horak wrote:
On 12/08/2015 09:54 AM, Jarek Polok wrote:
An hello again ;-)

Just looked through what appeared on CentOS mirrors for SCLo's on
6 and 7 and I believe I spotted few minor problems:

1) rh-mariadb100 collection is missing on 6 (but tagged prod in
CBS?)

Thanks for reporting, this is obviously issue -- Karanbir, can you
look at where the rh-mariadb100 vanished, please?

Can you open a bugreport for this and assign to either Thomas or Fabian
?

Sure, done:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=9871

Well, I'm not able to assign it to particular person, but fortunately Thomas is default for Buildsys..