Re: [scl.org] Self Introduction: Pavel Valena

+1

I know Pavel and will provide him with necessary introduction.

Honza

On 12/09/2015 02:15 PM, Pavel Valena wrote:
Hi,

I am working for Red Hat and I will be taking over maintaining of sclo-vagrant1
collection after Josef Stribny, therefore i will need access for building associated
packages.

My CentOS FAS username: pvalena

I have written many scripts, utilities and small libraries in Bash, Ruby, C++,
JavaScript and PHP. I have not released any yet, as I was studying
at a university, but I am looking forward to it.

Regards,

Pavel Valena