[scl.org] Rsync

Is it possible to get rsync access and have a local clone of the scl repos?  I'd like this access for two reasons:
1) We control outbound access with a default deny policy, it would be better to have one internal gateway to retrieve the SCL rpms
2)  I think it would be more bandwidth efficient as well, we'd only need to sync about once per week.

--
- Charles Burton
303-497-4108