Re: [scl.org] Rsync

+1 for this request.  I asked for this on softwarecollections.org but this fell on deaf ears.

On 12/14/2015 1:21 PM, Charles Burton - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
Is it possible to get rsync access and have a local clone of the scl repos?  I'd like this access for two reasons:
1) We control outbound access with a default deny policy, it would be better to have one internal gateway to retrieve the SCL rpms
2)  I think it would be more bandwidth efficient as well, we'd only need to sync about once per week.

--
- Charles Burton
303-497-4108