Re: [scl.org] IP address range for firewall config?

The IP change was made as part of fixing the issues we had two weeks back. Sorry for the troubles, at least I was not aware of that this might be important.

We're now working on making the site more stable and it will mean one another move once we have it prepared, configured and tested. We'll try to make sure we let people know about the upcoming change ahead of time. Will one week notice on this mailing list be fine?