[scl.org] 2 questions on software collections

hi,

1st: foor rhel/centos 6 are software collections only available for 64 bit arch or are there plans for i686 too?

2nd: how do I switch permanently to the version of the sotfware collection for a user? If I run

$ scl enable rh-perl520 bash
after logging off and on I get back to system perl version. Adding that line to ~/.bash_profile seems to do the trick. Is this the correct way to do it?

Thanks for the software collection effort, it's going to be very helpful.

--
Groeten,
natxo