[scl.org] Names under /var/opt, /etc/opt

This is about files under /var/opt and potentially /etc/opt when we use %nfsmountable in new scl-utils. Basic question: do we want to prefix file names in cases the location path already includes the SCL name?

Simple answer would be "no, it's not needed". (variant B)

However, there is another PoV -- pid files, log files, lock files, etc. have been traditionally called the same as the daemon, so someone can assume this convention will be kept in SCLs (variant A)

So, how it looks in practice:

variant A)
Keeping the pid/log files names the same as the daemon:
/var/opt/rh/scls/rh-mariadb100/log/mariadb/rh-mariadb100-mariadb.log
/var/opt/rh/scls/rh-mariadb100/run/rh-mariadb100-mariadb/rh-mariadb100-mariadb.pid

variant B)
If we don't include prefix (we break the convention), the location seems nicer:
/var/opt/rh/scls/rh-mariadb100/log/mariadb/mariadb.log
/var/opt/rh/scls/rh-mariadb100/run/mariadb/mariadb.pid

I like the (B) variant more, just keep it more simple and just break the custom to name pid/log files the same as the deamon.

However, I'd appreciate any input on this.