[scl.org] OpenStack Users Opt-In Email Records

Joyce Dolan joyce.dolan at coretechnologyinsights.com
Tue Feb 17 19:27:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you interested in acquiring
<http://www.worldata.com/datacard/viewdatacard.asp?ID=8716> Cloud Computing
Users Email List that will help you to reach out to all the key decision
makers?  Our list includes complete contact information such as Company
Name, Contact Name, Contact Title, Website, Street Address, City, State, Zip
Code, Country, Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee
Size, and Revenue, SIC Code & NAICS Code.

Below are few targeted lists:-

Oracle Users

Amazon Users

VMware Users

OpenStack Users

Rackspace Users

IBM Users

Citrix Users

Microsoft Users

Salesforce Users

Google Users

Joyent Users

EMC Users

We have contact details of 10,000 plus companies across the globe.

Please let me know your target criteria.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Joyce Dolan

Marketing Consultant

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out"