Re: [scl.org] OpenStack Users Opt-In Email Records

Hi,

Are you interested in acquiring Cloud Computing Users Email List that will help you to reach out to all the key decision makers?  Our list includes complete contact information such as Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Title, Website, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, and Revenue, SIC Code & NAICS Code.

Below are few targeted lists:-

Oracle Users

Amazon Users

VMware Users

OpenStack Users

Rackspace Users

IBM Users

Citrix Users

Microsoft Users

Salesforce Users

Google Users

Joyent Users

EMC Users

We have contact details of 10,000 plus companies across the globe.

Please let me know your target criteria.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Joyce Dolan

Marketing Consultant

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out”