[scl.org] devtoolset-3 packages tagged

As we talked on Wednesday, I've checked the packages once again and was able to build a package with the SCL gcc that was installed by: `yum install devtoolset-3-toolchain`. So I guess we're fine to release them as a testing release..

The images are now tagged as sclo7-devtoolset-3-sclo-release:
http://cbs.centos.org/repos/sclo7-devtoolset-3-sclo-release/x86_64/os/Packages/

Good luck :)

(I will be less available next week, sorry in advance)