[scl.org] New SCL 2.0 collections - questions about using them

Doran Barton doran at bluehost.com
Tue Jun 23 22:21:29 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow SCLers!

So, we are anxious to use the new perl520 and postgresql94 collections in
our environments here at Bluehost, but have had some difficulty doing so.
I'm hoping someone can provide some direction.

It appears SCL hosting has changed since 1.0. Instead of a grand-unifying
SCL repository, are we moving to separate collection-specific repositories?
If so, we'd like to be able to mirror those internally. If not, we'd like
to know when the SCL 2.0 stuff will be publicly available to mirror.

Also, my guys are telling me the packages on softwarecollections.org are
signed, but the public GPG key isn't readily available. Could someone
direct me to that?

Thank you for your help!

--
Doran L. Barton <doran at bluehost.com> - Senior Developer at Bluehost
 "The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid."