Re: [scl.org] Software Collections 2.0 available

On 06/19/2015 03:41 AM, Adam Samalik wrote:
> Yes, there is: http://blog.samalik.com/software-collections-2-0-available/

Ah, OK.

In the future when releases are pending, please let me know and we can
try to promote them a bit more aggressively.

We should also put something up on the SoftwareCollections.org page, and
maybe update it a bit. (It still has the DeveloperWeek 2014 award, which
is a bit outdated now.)

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards (OSAS)
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/