[scl.org] Accessibility over ipv6

Hi!

We're migrating some of our services from legacy ipv4 installations to
ipv6-only networks. This is mostly to make sure any kinks in our setup
are found neatly, so there's no such thing as ipv4 fallback or 6to4
NAT.

This means that Softwarecollections, as it is right now, is completely
inaccessible to us.

Could you, pretty please with sugar on top, make sure that there's a
AAAA record and a listening server on the other end of that as well? At
least for the repo/mirrors.

//D.S.