[scl.org] [CentOS-devel] CBS build tags and git branches names for SCL

Remi Collet rcollet at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 14:09:38 UTC 2015

Le 04/03/2015 14:22, Honza Horak a écrit :

>> - centos-scl-devel / testing => upstream of RHSCL (we need to ensure
>> that NEVR in this repo < previous one)
>
> Do we really? I understand that repo more like rawhide in Fedora and it
> feels correct to me to update collections as soon as this testing
> repository is enabled.

Hmm.. I was not clear ;)

Example:
	rh-foo-1.0 in devel
	rh-foo-1.1 in devel
	rh-foo-1.0 in RHSCL => downstream in "stable"

	This one should be > the previous in devel
	But this can probably be solved by %{dist} value
	In all case koji won't allow 2 builds with same NEVR
	(one from sig/sclo, one from rpms)
	..
	rh-foo_2.0 in devel
	This one can be > the previous in stable.

Remi.

--
rcollet at redhat.com | Senior Software Engineer / BaseOS / WebStack team
GPG Key: 0x29F16A18